Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The 10 Things about Me special continues...

Okay, so, drum roll please... 10 more things about me that most people who read this may not know- well, with the exception of one of you (you know who you are!!!).
25. I am the youngest of 4 children: 2 boys/2 girls
24. Every morning I read my "excite.com" webpage horoscope- more times then not, it holds some validity.
23. I frequently climb out my window onto my fire escape and drink a beer and smoke a cigarrette... when people come over, I invite them out onto my "balcony"(there is a 3 person maximum)
22. In high school, I was nominated as, "most likely to host my own talk show"
21. Also in HS, I made the NHS and then got kicked off a year later because a teacher that disliked me, admittedly gave me a lower grade to make sure I got removed- he was the NHS moderator... who also on the last day of school told me that he, and I quote, "hate you!"
20. It's okay- I disliked him as well!
19. I find Tom Hanks, in the movie "You've Got Mail" to be irresistable!
18. Thundercats, Gummi Bears and He-Man were my favorite cartoons as a kid- In addition, I was a Hulk-a-maniac... couldn't understand why Elizabeth would stay with Macho Man when he was so mean.
17. I have two amazing neices, Gabriela and Sophia are their names.
16. Had my appendix out when I was 16
15. On my 10th birthday, my parents gave me a key to the house on a cute key chain- I thought it was the coolest gift! That's it, that was what I got!!!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I'm pretty sure I knew all these, but they're still fun to read!