Monday, April 24, 2006

Things About Me

Okay- at the risk of being a copy cat- I have decided to copy my blog mentor and write some things that you may or may not know about me... let's see what I can recall or what I'm willing to divulge.
624. World History classroom number- where I experienced my first real high school crush!
192. Michael Jackson was my first crush ever!
319. Teachers wanted to hold me back in kindergarten, 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade- because they thought I didn't take school seriously and was socially immature... my mom told them to, "go stick it."
273. Carmela on the "Soprano's" is my 3rd cousin- but I will admit, I've never met her.
455. I have never lived more than 40 minutes from a major city.
963. My best friends growing up in Jersey were named Vinnie and Frankie
818. Just like "bee", I was a political science major in college
432. I have found myself doing a job I never imagined, has nothing to do with my major- but which is something I wish I would have focused on earlier.
*note to self: in your next life, major in BUSINESS!!!
542. Favorite colors: lavender, pink, blue, red
123. Ridicules, I know it's April, but I am currently listening to Nat King Cole singing the "Christmas Song"

1 comment:

CaliValleyGirl said...

About #319. I had an amusing conversation with my boyfriend this weekend. He was saying that he wished he would have started school later, cos he was so immature. So I replied: Um, so you could have dated the 12 year olds, when you were 14, and it wouldn't have been weird? Him: Yeah...and other things. Me: Okay, let me get this straight. Were you good in school? Him: Uh, huh. Me: So, you basically wish you were held back so you could have scored more. Him: Well, at all. Me: School is about learning, not about being mature. Him, (with a devilish grin): Well, I just wish I were more skilled sexually. Me: Baby...you got skillz. You just wish you had way more sex in your life. Him: Yes.

So, long story short, apparently your mother knew that, and your teachers were pervs.