Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday- Rained Out

Well, it's another rainy day in the San Francisco bay area... this is getting out of control!!! Those May flowers better bloom big! Anyway, I black balled my insurance teacher and got out of going to another one of her incredible crazy classes... which I will admit are a lot better this session that the last session two weeks ago. But the funny part about this is that, after black balling her, she asked me to be a financial guest expert at a "Planning for the Future" seminar that she is having at her apartment this weekend. Which, by the way, is LITERALLY, directly across the street from me... how crazy is that!?!
You know what's funny, ever since I wrote "Rained Out" in my title, I can't stop having " with my mind on my money and my money on my mind" stream through my head.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Dude.
You are sooooo random. (But I love it!)
What does "mind on my money," etc. have to do with the title? Just curious.