Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Matters

What a good way to start my morning- It's not even 8am and I have had the opportunity to talk to my sister, oldest brother and mother... just two more phone calls and I'll have the immediately family pegged. But the best part of this morning is that I found out that my brother has been accepted into an MBA program near his house and that when he went to resign from his position at work to move to another company- they countered with an amazing opportunity and advancement that puts him right where he wants to be! I couldn't be happier for him.
Besides that, I will have you know that this is the first weekend that I was in my apartment before 11pm on both Friday and Saturday- so nice taking it easy sometimes =)

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Way to go for your older brother! I'll bet the C*** family are out celebrating tonight!