Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blogging Hard at Work

First time blogger here- well in reality, I'm starting this blog because I wanted to leave a comment on a friends page and well, it wouldn't let me unless I had my own blog- now I might be wrong, but wasn't going to fight the system to figure it out.
So, here I am, how are you? Really, I don't have anything exciting to write. Anything that you'd be entranced in reading- that's why I prefer the talking method. Then, even if you don't want to listen, there's a good chance you'll listen... afterall, who likes to be rude and cut people off in the middle of a story.
That's my strong suit... storytelling, not storywriting. Which is funny because now I can't get myself to stop writing this story about how bad I am at writing stories, while sitting quietly at my desk and not speaking the story to anyone.
Well, if you followed that and stuck with me- kudos to you!
I might like this- but I'm not totally convinced yet... but there's a good possibility.

3 comments:

ThatBeeGirl said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, dear friend! I expect regular updates! *taps foot impatiently*
It'll be something to do on your study breaks!
I'll help you figure out the configurations (having these comments emailed to you, etc.) if you want. :)

ThatBeeGirl said...

Oh, and I accept anonymous comments, so you didn't really have to create a blog. :)

T said...

welcome to blogland, namesake. don't be shy, the water's warm.