Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Life Keeps Rolling

Okay- so it's been a great few days... I have moved into a great apartment very close to work. It's somewhat of a vintage apartment and it's definately bigger than my last apartment- which is always nice.
In addition- my friend, who claims to be an avid reader of my blog when and if I write one... just found out that she is positively pregnant... so I'd like to send out a great big congratulations to her and her husband... Lana or Georgie is sure to be darling, and I can't wait to watch him/her grow up!!!
Besides that- things are good... I'm trying to keep my focus on work. Isn't it funny... I have had plenty of jobs that I couldn't stand and would always try to find ways to quit- Now, I have a job I absolutely love and I have to fight to keep it! Funny how that works!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! Hoooooo!!!!!

ThatBeeGirl said...

Who?
Who's pregnant??!!?!?!?!?